Ladies, what is going on with your money? That’s the question we’re going to ask in the show inspired by the Proverbs 31 woman and fueled by our journey getting out of six figures of student loan debt! We’ll cover personal finance, relationships, and careers in the Kati Hyer Show. Send your questions to be covered on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can listen to The Kati Hyer Show as a podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or your favorite podcast app. Check out The Kati Hyer Show YouTube channel and subscribe to the show!
- S1E9: Is the wealth gap really a belief gap?Did you know that women invest later, less, and less aggressively than men? Add to that the fact that women make on average 82 cents for every dollar men earn. What’s behind this? In this episode, we ask if the Proverbs 31 Woman knows […]
- S1 E8: How one pro doubled her salary in three yearsRaises, shmaises. Is it even possible to get a salary bump and better title these days?! Actually, one woman used a three-step approach to doubling her salary in three years, and you can follow the plan, too! Show notes This episode of the Kati […]
- S1 E7: How do I know when I’m ready to buy a house?
- S1 E6: Productivity for working womenLadies – what’s going on with your money? In this episode of the Kati Hyer Show we jump into productivity hacks, balancing work and family, and ask fact or fiction?: “women can have it all.” Productivity tips discussed in this episode:1. Wake up early! […]
- S1 E5: What to do if the stimulus is a game-changer for youWouldn’t it be nice if the stimulus was just a cherry on top, and not a dire need? It doesn’t have to be a dream – it can be reality. You just need to do 3 important things, including no more borrowing, getting your […]
- S1 E4: How to move forward in your career during the pandemicIf you’re one of a quarter of Americans whose jobs were negatively impacted in 2020, you’re not alone. Whether you need to pivot to a new industry or you need encouragement to find your net job, this episode is for you. This episode of […]
- S1 E3: What is the process to building wealth, anyway?Figuring out money and building wealth shouldn’t be such a murky process. Join us as we talk about going from “me-centered” to “others-centered” money, how to use the Baby Steps the correct way, plus hear an embarrassing story about a very public dental emergency […]
- S1 E2: Relating with money, togetherMy hermit of a husband Dave came on the show in this episode! Don’t worry, I cleared it with him before I called my recluse man a hermit publicly. How we manage our relationships determines much of our success, because who we surround ourselves […]
- S1 E1: Paying off $150k and how you can be in control of your money\ You can listen to The Kati Hyer Show as a podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or your favorite podcast app. Check out The Kati Hyer Show YouTube channel and subscribe to the show!
- Introducing the Kati Hyer ShowLadies, what is going on with your money? Do you know how much is in your bank account? Are you in debt– scary debt– and don’t know where to start? How about your career, are you advancing as you’d like, or have you hit […]